As soon as a child enters our school, teachers begin to build on the foundations laid by parents in developing those skills and qualities which enable every young person to lead a full life in society.
Our Aims Are:
- To create a learning environment where children are relaxed, happy, secure and eager to learn.
- To encourage each child to develop to their full potential.
- To develop lively, enquiring minds capable of independent thought.
- To ensure that all children have equal access to the curriculum and the diverse range of activities on offer in our school.
- The develop linguistic, scientific, mathematical and technological skills through a broad and balanced curriculum.
- To foster a creative, aesthetic and spiritual awareness.
- To be a member of a caring community where each child is encouraged to develop respect for others and their property.
- To develop the social skills of co-operation, collaboration and kindness.
- To establish a close relationship between our school, the home and the community.
Our school is committed to raising standards, self-improvement and continuing development. Our priorities are outlined in our School Improvement Plan is always available for staff, Governors and parents.